Google+ Badge

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I'll take mine "TO GO"

                                              
                                                                                      I' ll take mine "TO GO "


                                            I 'll take mine "TO GO"  is the name of this card and the rubber stamp
                       is from Fresh Brewed Designs and has the same name....The sentiments I got it from
                       Michaels store..and the paper from JoAnns store. This is another stamp that I love to
                       color and dress up...she is so pretty but simple ....she loves to shop ( like me and my
                        friends so I know I will be using her all the time.....the 2nd page is a sentiment  " JUST KNOW I'M HERE FOR YOU"  that
                        can be used to a lot of occassions so I love this rubber stamp sentiments.
  

2 comments:

  1. This is SOOOO PRETTY~~~
    Thank you for sharing it Vi!!! I love everything about it!!! Thanks for sharing and for allowing me to share it on our challenge blog!

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete